Tuesday, March 22, 2011

woah.

Its been way tooo long since I have posted.
So i thought I'd finally post something.
Alot has changed with my school/career lately. 
Im not going back to BYU-I anymore...Im staying in Layton and Im starting hair school this June 13th!
Im really excited. I finally think i found something that im going to like to do and finally get started on a career. 
Im going to miss BYU-I though. But it was fun while it lasted. I'll make new friends :)
I just know that this is where I am suppose to be right now and Im happy with the decision I'm making :)
What else....my sister is getting married in 36 days!!! crazyiness...im soo excited and happy for her!
Gioia my other sister who is on her mission is almost to her half way point so she'll be home sooner than we know it! I cant wait! 
well thats all for now.... HAPPY TUESDAY! :) 
life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment