Saturday, October 23, 2010

latin dancing!

so.... i went to this latin dancing this with my friend hannah yesterday and it was a blast!
even though i don't know how to dance at all...{but that's why there are cute boys to teach you}
i met this really cute boy! who thought i was married!
this was the conversation:
Him: So whens your "big day"?
Me: Hahaha What??!
Him: Your engaged right??
Me: hahahahahahaha noooo!!!!
Him: Well than why do you have a ring on that finger
Me: I don't know i like to wear it on this finger haha {side note: and it doesn't look anything like an engagement ring haha}
Him: Oh so your one of those girls you dont want all the guys attracted to you so you wear a ring to scare them off
Me: hahah no i really just wear it cause i like it
Him: well you shouldnt wear it on that finger anymore
Me: haha okay
I couldnt belive it, me married?!! bahahahah. I guess thats why all the boys arent coming after me;) all because of my ring! hahaha well now i know not to where any ring on that finger cause people here at Byu-idaho will think your married!! craziness! hahaha.
Well besides the fact that he thought i was married he was an amazing dancer and he totally taught me how to dance:) it was great!  
then after we learned the dance it just went off to dance with whoever, so then i got to dance with even more cute boys!! so it was a good night! and they do latin dancing every friday, so of course i'm going every week now! :) next time i'll remember not to wear my ring;)
  


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha dani that is hilarious! i hope you're having a blast up there :)

    ReplyDelete