Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BYU-Idaho :)

i made it to idaho, on monday!
i'm all  moved into my dorm and did my grocery shopping, which was fun!
today i went to idaho falls to get me a winter coat! then i got all my textbooks and icard, and walked around campus for a while!
went to the talent show tonight and it was AMAZING:! :) Im soo glad i went! there are soooo many talented people! i wish i could sing or play the piano! i think i fell in love with some of the guys that sang! it was beautiful! im lovin' byu-idaho already! plus i didnt mention all the cute boys!! holy moly...there's soooo many:) i think im gonna like it here;) 2 days till classes start i cant wait! hopefully i wont get to lost!

my new room! {more pictures to come soon hopefully...i had to take these with my phone haha}

1 comment:

  1. look how stinkin cute your room is girl! i LOVE IT! and i love hearing about all your college adventures. sounds like you are having a blast! :) :)

    ReplyDelete